What We Believe
Mission and Vision
Staff and Leadership
What Is Christianity?
New to Church?
New to Church?
Rock Solid (11-14)
Talks and Media
'Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.'
James 1 v 27
iServe is about how we work out our mission and seek to practically demonstrate the greatest news and be ready to give a reason for the hope we have. We want to be generous with our time, our talent and our treasure
- a day we set aside each year to roll up our sleeves & serve people in our community who cannot afford to do jobs or are unable to do jobs for themselves. To find out more about Community Plunge and see video reports on past events days,
- an overflow from Community Plunge where you can donate time, talents or just a big heart and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and help. W
e then pool those resources so we can respond to needs throughout the year as opportunities arise.
- we have partnered with Nicodemus Trust to help support and mentor young adults from a local homeless project who need help and encouragement to get on in life.
This year alone over 20+ people have been involved in serving opportunities overseas, taken outside their comfort zone, discovering what God is doing in other parts of the world and in the process being blessed.
At this point in our journey we have made a decision as a church to focus our attention in two main partnerships.
- addressing the injustice and inhumanity of sex trafficking Stella's Voice work preventing young people being trafficked when they are released from orphanages. We have developed a link with Speranta, the youth church which is growing out of this work and this year helped run their first ever Youth Camp for 100 Young People. In addition we had a team of willing volunteers doing DIY in the houses where these young people now live.
- addressing the hopelessness of poverty in Guatemala, Nicodemus Trust is working to establish a number of projects to see young adults given the best opportunity to write a different story for their lives. In October we will visit Jonnie Welford in Guatemala, who is now based in Guatemala, helping co-ordinate the work to see how we can best serve the work there.
In time we hope to develop partnerships elsewhere, but we want to move at a speed that enables us to build lasting relationships and see where else God may have us give a helping hand.
6 Bridge Street, Brackley. NN13 7EP